Dickson D., Age 8
Charllotte D., Age 14
Rejoyces S., Age 2
Saviour A., Age 6 months
PFCHS is a Christian, for purpose, charitable organization providing food, shelter, along with spiritual, educational and medical assistance to the vulnerable children of the Volta Region, Ghana West Africa.
- $25 per month – School Fees
- $50 per month – School and Daily Feeding Fees
- $75 per month – School, Feeding Fees, Medicine
- $100 per month – School, Feeding Fees, Medicine and Medical Care
- $150 per month – Total Cost to Care – School Feeding Fees, Medicine, Medical Care, Housing
To donate by check please send donation to:
PO Box 11732
Naples, FL USA
PFCHS is a registered 501c3 for purpose organization in the United States.
Your personal and corporate contribution is deductible to the full extent of the law.
Florida Disclosure Statement